Courage Saw Game Courage Saw Game

Really good graphics and gameplay, just a little too complicated and the music goes on and on, maybe add different tracks for different rooms.

The Legend of Sonia: Demo The Legend of Sonia: Demo

As a lot of people have said, it feels a little too much like Zelda, I think that the game would do better with more original game play. The graphics look, like Zelda. The music sounds like, Zelda. The HUD is, Zelda. The is just a ROM hack of Zelda. The description makes it sound like a game with elements from all sorts of games, but this seems to just be a Zelda Clone. However, a great one. Just change the game to be more of it's own thing, and I would back it.

DarkLink777 responds:

While I can't deny the clear inspiration, I feel it necessary to say that it's not a ROM hack. No other game assets, including code, were used in this project. But yes, I'm aiming to make a game that has mostly been done before, and those observations are completely justified. But I'm trying to include enough new content to make it feel almost like a sequel. If you don't feel this project deserves funding, I understand. There will always be more projects in the future. Thanks for playing, and for your feedback!

Fat Fucks Fat Fucks

For a jam game, this is really funny, and great! The art is really awesome. Also, if you are someone that can't find the first level, go left for a tiny bit, and the level is there.

Furballs Furballs

This is a really clever and funny game. My one problem is that the tan cats are extremely hard to kill.

SoapIsPeople responds:

Yeah, they're tricky before any upgrades. It's all about timing the speed boost. I probably could have balanced early game a little better.

Thanks!

Flappy Brazuka Flappy Brazuka

Really loud. Great graphics. Flappy Bird clone. There is not much too say. I will say that you should pour your resources into making something other than a Flappy Bird clone.

Ninja Jump Ninja Jump

This is a great submission! I really think that it's addictive, and the timer is a nice touch. I however think you should add more graphics, and a smaller screen size.

boywu1985 responds:

Hey thanks for your advice! It's still under development and I will update more content in the next few days. Pls give me more advice to help me improve this game, thx!

Alex Meets Ally Volume4 Alex Meets Ally Volume4

This game has good graphics, but that doesn't forgive the gameplay that I feel like I have played 9999 times. Also, lets take some time to remember the ears that died because the music is so loud! I'm not trying to be a jerk, but this needs alot of improvement.

Fedora Bros[Super Alpha] Fedora Bros[Super Alpha]

For a alpha, this is amazing! I can't wait to see where you take this project! One question- What is the attack button?

Developotato responds:

Ctrl, thanks though xD I'm going to make tutorial level for the final game and the final game is also going to have 8 worlds with expansions