View Profile mightyzinn

3 w/ Responses

Pretty good animation, but it also needs a pre-loader. Also, this meme has been dead for awhile. With a pre-loader, you would get a extra star

Megacharlie159 responds:

Yeah i always add the preloader. I'm just seeing what people think about this first. I'll add it later :P

For a 10 second Sonic Shorts.... Short, this is entertaining

MrJimmyAwesome responds:

Thanks for the feedback

I also do dream of being a banana.

I think that the animation, music, and art is good, but a 28 second loop of that and then a seizure inducing moment just isn't enough.

VSaetia responds:

I know, it was just an experiment. The graphics are meant to be for a videogame.

Wow. The Music is amazing, the animation is fantastic, the one recommendation I have is to make the rating a T. It has some suggestive content.

Not much to say other than, it's awesome.

This is a sad truth, covered with great animation and jokes.

Wow. This animation is the best I have saw in awhile. Please make more of these. This made me crack up.

Also, the part about America was sadly way too true.

Wow. The watercolor background looks great on this. Also, the end I never saw coming.

Ehh... I like the animation, but that 10 seconds of great animation doesn't make up for this being something that doesn't belong in the portal. You should upload it to the dumping grounds, and put it in a blog post or something. Overall, something I would like to see as a full animation.

The animations great, but the audios a little off. A overall good movie. You should add a pre-loader.

I am a Animator that makes stuffs!!!!!

84, Male